PLAY SQUASH, we explore the gym equipment instead! Just like Meiqi and Jingyuan who went to gym a few weeks back, we were like two "suah-ku" playing with the machines and stuff. Then a squence of funny events happened.
Valerie was standing on the machine below.
The problem was, we had no idea how to operate that machine. Thus, Valerie stood there and then said, "I'm waiting for something to bring me up.." HAHA!!
After her, it was my turn. Somehow, when I had gotten up, I got "stucked" and "tangled up" with my hands and legs. Take a look at these - MY "STUPID" SHOTS.
After we had given up on the machine, we went to try the weight lifting. At least, it wasn't that bad. LOLS!
Next, we went to do sit-ups. LOLS! You are able to see how we were struggling with the sit-ups huh? HAHA!
I could feel the butterflies in my stomach
She's the "tongue-twister".
Thereafter, I went to try out other machines, while Valerie, I had no idea what she was doing behind. But all I know was the results below.
Eventually, after the trying out with all the equipment and machines, we went to the dance studio, sat, and took some candid shots ((: ~ SMILE!
The SEPIA effect.
The BLACK&WHITE effect.
And finally, before we went off, we managed to take 2 creative photos.
Our album.
* We shall go again next Friday. And next time, we must really go play squash since we had missed it tonight. Sayonara and GOOD NIGHT! ((X
No comments:
Post a Comment