Our P.E. lesson this morning was FUN!
I was standing at the defenders' area at one end, when the ball was thrown to me, I scanned through the people, hoping to throw to any of my suitable team player.
However, almost ALL of them were defended by the other team players.
Then, at the far end, I saw a hand in the air, signalling at me. It was 帅哥老师. He was the one not exactly blocked by anyone. Hence, I aimed far, jumped high, and threw hard to him.
He got the ball and there it went into the goal! XD
However, almost ALL of them were defended by the other team players.
Then, at the far end, I saw a hand in the air, signalling at me. It was 帅哥老师. He was the one not exactly blocked by anyone. Hence, I aimed far, jumped high, and threw hard to him.
He got the ball and there it went into the goal! XD
At one time, he was playing against us. He wanted to throw the ball to one of his players, but the ball HIT me right in my stomach! OUCH.. In the end, I still managed to catch the ball. (:
Next, we watched "LETTERS FROM IWO JIMA" during History lesson.
But we did not watch the entire movie.
But we did not watch the entire movie.
Lastly, it was Maths lesson. Mr Han is still on course. So 电眼老师 took over. He is the combination of both Marcus from CSS2 and Kenneth from my dance.
BIG EYES, SWEET SMILE...
BIG EYES, SWEET SMILE...
When I first saw him on Monday, I was wondering if he will come to 4E1 one day..
And today, he really did! When the girls saw him, we were like some fanatical fans. Guess I do not have to go further into that.. HAHA!
And today, he really did! When the girls saw him, we were like some fanatical fans. Guess I do not have to go further into that.. HAHA!
Well I should say that today, the 4E1's girls are fortunate! LOLS!
But we feel abit guilty to the 4E1's guys.
With both the sporty 帅哥老师 and neatly dressed 电眼老师 around, the girls will somehow or another, neglect the other 4E1's guys. LOLS!
But we feel abit guilty to the 4E1's guys.
With both the sporty 帅哥老师 and neatly dressed 电眼老师 around, the girls will somehow or another, neglect the other 4E1's guys. LOLS!
Then we had Pure Chemistry test and experiments in the lab after school. Just a few seconds the test started, we heard a LOUD NOISE coming from the constructor's work outside. Almost all of us were shocked and stunned by that! The best was Ariff. He sat right at the back of the lab. He exclaimed,
"Sia lah.. I thought it's explosion! Scare me.." -_-
"Sia lah.. I thought it's explosion! Scare me.." -_-
No comments:
Post a Comment