Thursday, July 05, 2007

AH's family

MEIQI claimed that I did not put her name in my post. She feels sad :(
Alright MQ, your name is CAPITALISED (:

We had quite a fun time in class today. During free maths periods, MEIQI
(my dearest partner in class :D) and I did our English essay while others did their Emaths TYS. We spent the first 2 periods of maths doing English.

Then the last period, we did social studies. We were told to do a 6 MARK SBQ question and I wrote almost 1 and ahalf page full; MEIQI wrote almost 1 page full!

AH-QI: "Wow! I think you need another piece of foolscap paper."
AH-MIN: "YEAH YEAH! -_-"
AH-QI: "You can go write an essay lah.."
AH-MIN: XD

Next, during free mother tongue lessons..

AH-YUAN: "Ahma, which question are you donig now?"
AH-MIN: "HAHA! I JUST STARTED."
AH-YUAN: "HUH?!! Just now had 3 free maths periods leh.."
AH-MIN: "You know lah.. Ahma old le.. thus, I moved really slow now.
I spent 3 hours taking out my Emaths TYS."
AH-YUAN & AH-MIN: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Hence, overall, MEIQI and I used maths periods to do English and social studies. -_-'' After school, we had Emaths tutorial. MEIQI and I rushed our Emaths TYS.

Last week, I was the last one to finish.
Today, MEIQI was the last one to finish.

Anyway, the questions from Emaths TYS are all on GRAPHS. Most of us did until we were "depressed and irritated". Clarence, especially, "nervous break-down". =X

Then, 3 CHORALE and 4 GUZHENGERS: Priscilla, MEIQI, Chanel, Jingyuan, Shenny, Valerie, and I, had a chat with Miss Chan. We came to know that she is a GREAT TRAVELLER! She studied in ENGLAND when she was in her university.
She was from Victoria Junior College as well! XD

No comments: