Recently, many people have asked me when and where will my family and I move to.
Yup. We have sold our current house and are now looking for one new home.
Yup. We have sold our current house and are now looking for one new home.
OUR NEW HOUSE WILL BE A GREAT START FOR US! XD
Now that I know he has found himself a new partner,
I'M GLAD FOR HIM! Really. ((:
I'M GLAD FOR HIM! Really. ((:
Since many months before,
I have been considering about me with him,
I THINK IT WOULD NOT WORK OUT FOR THE BOTH OF US.
Hence, I have wanted to tell him to find someone
better than me a few moths back, but I did not have
the courage to approach him.
I have been considering about me with him,
I THINK IT WOULD NOT WORK OUT FOR THE BOTH OF US.
Hence, I have wanted to tell him to find someone
better than me a few moths back, but I did not have
the courage to approach him.
However, NOW, it has all been settled. (:
As for me, while others are busy with their relationship,
I shall work hard for my "O" Levels this year,
and exert myself to Gakkai activities,
then fly to Japan this coming December to accomplish my 2007 mission ((:
I shall work hard for my "O" Levels this year,
and exert myself to Gakkai activities,
then fly to Japan this coming December to accomplish my 2007 mission ((:
To me, by being happy is what matters. XD
No comments:
Post a Comment