The weather today was humid. When I came back, I had a cold shower.
Well indeed, COLD shower.. but not exactly.
The fact was: I had actually forgotten to switch on my HEATER!!! -_-
Well indeed, COLD shower.. but not exactly.
The fact was: I had actually forgotten to switch on my HEATER!!! -_-
Today, Jing Yuan brought her home-made chocolate cookies to school.
It was shared among Celeste and me. YUMMY!!! XD
Nowadays, I realise many people tend to bake their own cookies at home
and bring to school the next day to share with the others. ((:
Hence, I have this idea of gathering a group of friends
to bake cookies and distribute to our teachers on Teachers' Day,
instead of spending so much money on gifts and etc.
It was shared among Celeste and me. YUMMY!!! XD
Nowadays, I realise many people tend to bake their own cookies at home
and bring to school the next day to share with the others. ((:
Hence, I have this idea of gathering a group of friends
to bake cookies and distribute to our teachers on Teachers' Day,
instead of spending so much money on gifts and etc.
ANYONE SUPPORT THIS IDEA?
After school, Valerie was having her "EGGS" lunch in the canteen.
She had only a plastic fork.
She had only a plastic fork.
VALERIE: "Hey! Be careful that the sauce will splat onto you.."
SMINT: "Orh.. .."
SMINT: "Orh.. .."
After all THOSE struggles, Valerie had finally awarded herself
a small piece of egg white, then it came with a soft "SPLAT",
a small piece of egg white, then it came with a soft "SPLAT",
SMINT: "Oyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...................."
GERMAINE LIEW: "Oyyyy.........."
GERMAINE LIEW: "Oyyyy.........."
the sauce "flew" onto Germaine Liew and me. HAHA!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment