Wednesday, December 02, 2009

His Little Princess

One day of a particular week (don't remember when), WC and I were staring in front of a computer. She was showing me some online products, to be exact, KOREA products, on some blog-shops. We came across many many cool stuff, and one of those is, this watch.


It looks like we have gotta unlock a code or something. Hence I named it -

The Secret-Code Watch

Yeap, this name has been copyrighted by me.
It may looks cool, but I think any one who has this watch on would needa spend some time to figure out the time and date uh?

In addition, I've found some pictures of YH wearing a pair of grey-white shoes, hoodie, and necklace watch that I like.

Grey-White Shoes

O.D.M. Necklace Watch

Well, I had mentioned this necklace watch by O.D.M. in one of my previous entries ... YH wore it during one of their concerts (Mirotic, I think). JunSu has got one too. It's orange in colour.
--> GREEN or PURPLE or PINK - is more suitable on me? (:

HEART love&dream Hoodie

Ahh this "HEART love&dream" hoodie is by NII. It's one of their Winter Collections. This hoodie comes in black (with red heart) as well. FYI, BIG BANG endorses it.

LOL, why am I blogging this?
It's so rare that I manage to find something, or some things, which I really like! I mean, really. Heh. ^^

`only one heartbeat away

No comments: