Tuesday, December 08, 2009

"AIYA ... PAI SEH LAH!"

After putting in so much hard work and effort by everyone, ASD BOEing Fiesta finally ended with a blast on Sunday night! ^~^

On the actual day, all facilitators and game masters were to meet at SYC in the afternoon for briefing. Hence after my chapter daimokukai at TBEH in the morning, I took a bus down to SYC. Then after briefing and lunch, we headed to Hort Park. As I trekked up the steep slope, I realised that I haven't been exercising for months. But in any case, it was a good training for me.
* "V" SIGN *

Before the start of BOEing Fiesta, it was drizzling. The raindrops were so light and tiny as though it was snowing. Nevertheless, the drizzle did not dishearten the BOEs from attending the gathering. One of our prayers was cooling weather, therefore, with strong conviction, I knew that the drizzle before the gathering would bring about the cooling weather for our trekking. And indeed, by 3pm, when waves of BOEs started to arrive at Hort Park, the drizzle had stopped and the weather turned fine! ^^

We then divided into our own groups. My facilitator partner was Zi Jian. And our group name and group cheer were so very super duper uber zai! Guess what was our group name?
"Pai seh lah!" Hahaha.

And so we carry on with our games and tasks. Despite hiccups at some point, I'm glad that our group was able to unite as one, forging a strong bond with one another! This is the main purpose, isn't it? (:

P.S. Phrases & sentences below with this COLOUR are quoted from my other (lamer) half's blog. ^^

What's unique about our group? We are very lame and 现实. As long as the ICs said, the group that come out first will gain points, our group would always 异口同声地冲上去,不管准备与否。Therefore, we were always the first to present our performance, and the first group to complete everything and reached our destination. I can't deny that some of our presentations were impromptu. LOL. Although we volunteered to do everything first, we didn't manage to clinch any prize. Haha. Yet, we were happy as we really enjoyed every fun moment together as a group! =D

One of the tasks was to take a creative group photo, thus, our group went back to SYC and each took a copy of Creative Life to pose with. Hahaha. Then we were supposed to take a picture with '316'. We searched through ALL the CL and SSA Times but couldn't find one. Therefore, Vivien suggested to find the 316th issue of SSA Times. LOL those were some of the lame and funny moments we had! =P

So after trekking in the afternoon, going up and down the steep slopes, encountering monkeys on the zig-zag bridge (!), accomplishing tasks, we had concert at night @ SYC. Given the fact that I only had 3 hours or less of sleep the night before, I felt a sharp pain in my head as the night time approached. The degree of ache was as though I really needed to bang my head onto the wall ... However, as the concert music started to play, we sang along with the performers, swaying the glowing stick in our hands ... almost forgot the headache I had.

I slept in my dad's car on the journey back home. By the time I settled down at home, it was approaching 1am, I could see stars spinning ... The headache was as though telling me to go sleep .. go have enough sleep .. you need a good rest. And indeed, once I got onto my bed, I fell into a deep sleep, and only had to be awakened by a nightmare/fantasies in the following afternoon. =_=

Anyway, ASD BOEing Fiesta was definitely a great success (with an attendance of >120 BOEs), and it's as though a rehearsal for my upcoming Chapter Youth Foster Fun Gathering on X'mas Day, which will also be held at SYC and Hort Park! Gonna meet up for planning and NHR presentation soon with the committee.

* "V" SIGN x2 *

No comments: