Saturday, December 12, 2009

A Child's World of Innocence

Alfred Renyi, a Hungarian mathematician, once said,

"If I feel unhappy, I do mathematics to become happy.
If I am happy, I do mathematics to keep happy."
:D

Anyway, saw Geraldine with her nephew after Sensei video at HQ-ICA on Thursday. Her nephew's name is Way En. Aww~ He's very adorable! & I really mean it. Managed to save 2 pictures of him from Gerald's FB. Let me show you the first picture:

Geraldine with Way En

NICE ya? Look at his bear-bear shirt! Hehe.

Then, for an encore individual picture of Way En:

Way En

Just look at his blink-blink eyes! Awwwwwwwwwwww~~~~~ Hahaha.

But the above 2 pictures were taken long ago. Way En should be at least one-year-old now. :] That day when I first saw him, Way En was wearing a yellow polo tee, together with a baby-size vest, long pants, and socks.

*IMAGINE IMAGINE*

--> Handsome (in an adorable way) right? ^^

Found this on the web:

If you type Harry and Charlie blogspot online, you will be able to find the blog, featuring 2 young funny brothers from U.K. I think the blog was set up by their parents. Harry is the elder brother of Charlie. Both of them should be around 4 - 10 years old?

Charlie's Quote of the Day
Mummy, Mummy, Mummy ..
-- Interruption ---
Mummy, Daddy, did you ...
-- Interruption --
Daddy, what did ...
-- Interruption --
I don't know what I am saying now

Hahahaha my brother and I kept imitating this again and again .. we ended up spending most of our time laughing in front of the computer! LOL.

No comments: