HURRAY! For most of the Science students, today marks the LAST paper for A-levels!
Fen, jiayou! 12月3日,一转眼就到了!By then, hope to see you on a Saturday in school. This time round, not as buddy, but as student-teacher! Hehehe.
For the past few days, I was busy working on my group's presentation on NHR "Currents" 20-39. The presentation was during the youth fostering session on Saturday. We didn't use powerpoint slides as we thought it's too common. Therefore, we presented in the form of fill-in-the-blank-with-the-helping-words and match-the-correct-point-in-the-correct-box kind of thing on A4 and mahjong papers. It's very basic, yet unique and original. I'm so proud of our work, yay!
Yesterday's sharing by Yong Jin at Zone Discussion Meeting was fantastic! At some parts, he was serious, but at MOST parts, he was humorous. Hahaha. Besides his sharing, I think the other presenters did well too. It was meaningful and inspiring. By the time the meeting ended, I already have 3 and more resolutions on my list for Year 2010. I'm happy. :]
What I've learnt: 自行, 化他。
Right now, I have a few things on my list that I wanna accomplish. Assignments, revision, and dance dance dance! Wow man ... it has been so long since I stepped onto the dance-floor! JY, when will you be free from school exams, projects, dance lessons and auditions? Lets meet one day and choreograph a new dance again! Lalala ~ ♫
No comments:
Post a Comment