Yo yo yo! Today is the very 1st day of December.
I went to Bedok library this afternoon. Stayed there for at least 2 hours. Oh please, I wasn't idling around.
I was searching for great books. As I went down the rows, selecting books, reading their summary, gosh, it seems that I have long stepped into a library!
Oh by the way, currently, National Libraries allow a person to borrow up to 8 or 16 items! This promotion starts from 1 November 2007 to 31 January 2008.
So what are you waiting for? Hurry down to any National Library and "grab" some books now! Don't waste this opportunity of learning and gaining your knowledge!
Eventually, I came to a non-fiction corner. Read through some Physics, Chemistry, and History books.
Some interesting information, especially for those who take History:
The day the Allies attacked Germany was called "D-day".
In the past, D-day often represents many meanings.
For more information, log on to
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D-Day
Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces in Europe, General Dwight David Esienhower had decided to launch an attack on Germany on 6 June 1944 during World War II (Europe) after the 'bad weather and heavy seas' on 5 June 1944.
Teachers, please correct me if I'm wrong. Thank you. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment