Friday, December 28, 2007

Back from Japan

Hihi.. After I have returned back to Singapore, somehow, I didn't feel like blogging. But I think that I should share part of my experience in Japan with you guys! ((:
However, 8 days in Japan = 1000++ photos, hence I will only upload some of the photos here. `ENJOY!

I was in Japan from 14th to 22 December'07.

As it's winter season in Japan now, the sky starts to turn dark as early as 4pm! And we were already in our dreams at 9pm or so! This is our first time to sleep that early when we are overseas! ((x

We arrived at Narita Airport, Tokyo, on the 15th. When we have finally landed, everyone was excited about the cool weather outside. Haha..

Tokyo's morning on the 15th ( :

We then went to Gunma Prefecture. Stayed in Hotel Sanderson (Japanese-style room). We met with strong winds and low temperatures. And this was where a group of us tried walking from the train station back to our hotel one night. It was definitely a COLD experience for me!
But we are glad that we tried. (:

The hotel's limousine!

Taken outside Hotel Sanderson I.

Taken outside Hotel Sanderson II.


Visited Haruna Memorial Park, and this was where it started to snow in the form of tiny winy ice cubes.. And, we attended my cousin's Japanese wedding ceremony at Gunma Soka kaikan.

A view from Haruna Memorial Park I.

A view from Haruna Memorial Park II.

A view from Haruna Memorial Park III.

A view from Haruna Memorial Park IV.

We proceeded to Tokyo by Shinkansen. The people in Tokyo are of the following (no offence):

- A large population!
- Busy! And I mean it.
- Their coat are all BLACK!
Thus, we named them as the "Black Society".


Visited Tokyo's Soka kaikan, museum, Soka University of Japan, and not forgetting, Tokyo Disneyland, and standing at 333m - The magnificent Tokyo Tower.




On the path of kosen-rufu...


Next destination: Osaka.

This is where you can buy all the cheap electronics.

Of course, we visited Kansai Soka kaikan...
It was WONDERFUL!





and also, Universal Studio of Japan.

Jing Yuan and Celeste will definitely scream when they see this. HAHA!

BUNS! What can I say, poor snoopies...

Finally, we came back on the 22nd. It was raining in the morning. And the plane was jerky due to the bombardment with the thick and heavy clouds (air pressure).

Above the thick clouds in Osaka's sky.

Spot it? That's our homeland, viewed from the sky at night!


Now I know why most of the people who have been to Japan know about SGI..

'cos near every kaikans in Japan, there are always many shops (ranging from accessories to restaurants) that are managed by our own SGI members! And these usually occupy a street!

Japanese manners, and their wonderful spirit are something that we should learn, really. Experience their interesting culture and engage in their daily life! I'm touched by them during this trip in Japan.. Always greeting us when they see us; A cheerful and friendly smile on their face that really warms your heart - deep from within.. :DD

Trust me, do visit Japan when you have the opportunity!
And you will soon realise that SEEING IS BELIEVING.


It will definitely be an eye-opening for most! xDD

No comments: