Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Victoria School

Together with my brother, we made our way to Victoria School today. Honestly, it has been LONG since I have visited the school.
Kinda...miss it.
'cos it is a school that has let me realise a GREAT DIFFERENCE from any other schools. After all, I have made many friends in that school - Soka Comrades, my brother's friends, Wrixon's friends... ... ...

The Victorians, the staff, the Principal, the school's spirit, the school's innovation, the school's initiative, our 2 turtles (have freed them into Victoria School's pond earlier) etc etc.
I really miss them! XD

Hence I have decided to take a few pictures using my brother's newly-bought camera.




See. Their creativity.

The Boys painted this THEMSELVES. Other walls too! *THUMBS UP*


When I stepped into the school, the paintings, the walk-ways, the canteen, the bookshop, the library, the classrooms, the CCA rooms, etc, they have reminded me many things.
Those wonderful and beautiful moments....
and also of that ONE Victorian, who has taught us a LIFE GREATEST LESSON.


Thanks, Wrix.
Your brilliant spirit is and will always remain as a PRESENT TENSE to us.((:


Alright, enough said about that. If not, I might start weeping..
So, after my brother has bought his Sec4 books and uniform, we headed back to Bedok Interchange. And I bought a new pair of jeans.
Then, had our lunch etc, and TADA! (:

No comments: