Some ice-cream pictures that I wanna share with you guys. XD
Time flies.
At the blink of our eyes, O'levels had finished; I have moved; Upgrading project was over (currently, renovation)..........
MQ has left for America and will be coming back on the 14th.
And I will be leaving for Japan on the SAME DAY!
MQ thought of meeting me at the airport on the 14th but she will be back in Singapore in the morning, while I will be leaving Singapore at night...
I will be back on the 22nd. The thing is MQ will be flying off to Hong Kong on the 23rd! Urghhhh......... NEVER MIND.
Other than holiday, our (Yes, OUR. 'cos I will be going to Japan with my Mum, younger Brother, Cousins, and a group of Soka Comrades. My dad will not be going due to his work) main purpose in Japan is to attend my 表哥 wedding reception. His wife is a Japanese, also a SGI member ((:
Other than that, we will also be visiting Japan's Soka Kaikan and many more... :D
:] My mission in Japan. [:
Below are some photos taken the other day with some of my friends at Marina Square.
By the way, I have been watching <<超级星光大道>> on Starhub Cable TV, and I have got to know the competitors. They are a group of WONDERFUL people. Really. (:
It is also this show that I have got to know who exactly is 蕭敬騰 (:
He doesn't talk much. That's his character.
The others are as brilliant.
Both 楊宗緯 and 蕭敬騰 have their own unique singing style.
Both of them sing really well and I'm touched by them.
At my first sight, by appearance, both look fierce, but in fact, they speak softly and I see a gentle side of them.
I watched The 44th Golden Horse Awards the other day, and 蕭敬騰 did performed. When he played the piano, I felt that he resembles someone whom I have seen before on TV. Thus, I did an online search. Indeed, he was the ONE who sang <<一眼瞬间>> with A-mei.
To end off, let's watch and listen to the song <<背叛>> sang by 3 talented men - 楊宗緯, 曹格 (original singer), and 蕭敬騰. ~ ENJOY!








No comments:
Post a Comment