Friday, November 30, 2007

More updates.

My family and I went to the nearby neighbourhood police centre on the 28th. Came out on the 29th...

Actually, it was 12 midnight on 28 November. We then walked out from the police centre on the 29th at about 1am...


Haha! What do you think we were doing at the police centre??!!
We were changing our NRIC address of course!

That night, we finally managed to find the time after our dinner to do it. Usually, changing of the address on our NRIC will only take about 5 minutes or so. However, that special night, before us were 3 families, they were all filing a police report.

Anyway, the house's upgrading project was over. At present, it is our renovation work that is going on! And these explain why I haven't been blogging since 22 November...

On 23 November, I went for the LYSGuzheng BBQ at Pasir Ris Park. It was specially organised by the juniors, teachers, and helpers, for the current Sec 4s and 5 graduated seniors! I received a specially made invitation card, balloon, SYF'07 competition photo, and a hand-made guidance [ :

It was really fun and I did enjoy myself that day!
A BIG THANK YOU! We really appreciate the efforts you guys had put in, making this BBQ a great success!


I also got to meet my beloved juniors - Sec 1s to 3s (:
Furthermore, I could see that all my Sec 2s and 3s juniors have really grown! Their leadership skills are improving, from once a shy person, now to a cheerful and active individual!

I LOVE MY JUNIORS!

* Big Mafia
* Ku Ku Nei Nei 帮


They were the heroes and heroines for LYSGuzheng BBQ [:
THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS!


JUNIORS



IAN'S SISTER


IAN and XIANG MING

And not to forget, MRS CHEW CHAI HOON !


23 November 2007








* Ku Ku Nei Nei 帮



* Big Mafia


It's BBQ time!!!


Special V.I.P. - Sec 4 LYSGuzheng members
(there's more though)



JIA QI XDD

It's PARTY TIME!!! Let's celebrate!



The dance at night (:


Cheering for their victory


Special guest - Mdm Chen Hui Lan


Mdm Chen's adorable son, HENRY :DD
(Yes, she married to a foreigner)


He's definitely the girls' TOP favourite wannaby!




Celebrating our victories!


Well, all good things have to come to an end.

"This lifetime will never come again; it is precious and irreplaceable. To live without regret, we must have a concrete purpose, continually setting goals and challenges for ourselves. And we need to keep moving toward those specific targets steadily and tenaciously, one step at a time."

Daisaku Ikeda

Guidance taken from http://www.ikedaquotes.org/

At least, LYSGuzheng BBQ turned out to be a great success!
For that, I'm glad.

No comments: