Wow! As seen below, today is also the birthday of my friends! HAHA!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!
Starting from this week, my family and I will be busy with the cleaning, packing, tidying, and moving of our house. And in about 2 hours time, my younger brother and I will not be at home, we will be at our new house to so-called monitor the construction of the house.
P.S. Ms Tok, don't worry. I will be bringing my Social Studies textbooks along with me for revision. ( :
DATE OF MOVING: 11 November 2007
P.S. I will update you guys my new home address when everything has been settled down. No worries. [ : Most probably, my home telephone number will be changing as well.
But one thing for sure, at the moment, my email address, my mobile phone number etc. will still remain as it is.
So I can still be reached ! :D
Anyway, I will be uploading many more photos after my "O" Levels.
So stay tuned ! ^__^
No comments:
Post a Comment