Yesterday, I was supposed to meet Lotus at Bedok Interchange but met Wei Ming there instead. Hence, we waited for Wen Tang and Lotus to arrive. After that, we made our way to Singapore Management University (SMU), School of Accountancy & School of Law, for the Peace Lecture on "Youth, Internet & Democracy".
The amazing and humorous speakers addressed on bloggers who blog about their personal life etc, and more often, politics. It was an interesting talk though and I did enjoyed myself. Most people describe the female speaker as robust.
She also mentioned that it is diversity that leads to democracy.
Singapore Management University, which at present I have been to, is cool and beautiful (: SMU is unique in a way that their Schools are scattered around the area.
In fact, just when we stepped out of Dhoby Ghaut station, I was already taken aback by the beautiful and mesmerizing sceneries before me. Fort Canning Park, National Museum of Singapore... ( :
After the lecture that had ended at 9.30pm, we headed for dinner at Long John Silver's. Along the way, I was actually admiring the beautiful christmas lightings. The cool weather after the rain added to its beauty. I saw the huge christmas tree infront of Raffles City.
Then we met Wei Wen and his friends outside CHIJMES. After our dinner, we walked to City Hall Station and met Jin Wen there.
The tall tanned guy standing at 1.85m, well-known for his funky moves, and personal slogan: "A dancer who designs, and a designer who dances."
Well, other than them both, we did saw many members though as they had also attended the lecture at SMU. We boarded the train at City Hall station and I reached home approximately at 11.30pm. I started unpacking and packing. Slept at 2am.
It was definitely a great and memorable day for me!
Adieu! ~
No comments:
Post a Comment