Friday, November 09, 2007

146th entry

Hi Blog! Let's make this my 146th entry. ( :

For the past few weeks, my family and I were getting REAL busy with the packing, tidying, cleaning, moving of our stuff, boxes, pieces of furniture etc etc from our current house in Pasir Ris to our new house in Bedok. We have been running errands to and fro a couple of places. For days, we reach Bedok in the morning and back home after midnight. o_O

By the way, the few blocks there are currently under upgrading. Thus, after we have moved in, I believe my family and I will take a GOOD REST at home, pack, clean, tidy, buy furniture and stuff like that.

So to all, I don't think we will be organising a House Warming that fast, considering the upgrading project etc.

There are some events coming up though. Soka versus MEDIACORP Artistes Soccer-cum-Concert at Bishan Stadium, Future Division meeting, Soka Women Glorious Victory Day, Primary Division Anniversary Concert, Japan trip, and Ah-HA! my last 2 Pure Physics and Pure Chemistry Paper 1 on 12 November! HEHE.. XDD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ** After 12 November, I am going to spend my holidays WISELY.

i. Contribute to kosen-rufu activities

ii. Plan my future route

iii. Do my Human Revolution

iv. And most importantly, strengthen my faith through the Gohonzon by chanting abundant of daimoku, with the clear goals set in my mind.


I am determined to strive and achieve them!

JIAYOU SIMIN !!
Have strong faith in yourself! :DD
**

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okie, that's about all, I think.
For more updates, I will do them after I have settled down in the new house.

`UNTIL THEN. (( :

No comments: