Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Guzheng Ensemble SYF'07

YUPPS! Loyang Guzheng Ensemble SUSTAIN a SILVER award for today's SYF'07 - Secondary Level!

When we reached SCH today, it brought back memories 2 years ago when I was with my seniors at SYF'05. It was wonderful! =D

And I know we could have done better, but at least we have tried our best and managed to achieve a silver award. :)

GOOD JOB GUZHENG! I'M PROUD OF YOU!

Another schools that achieve BRONZE, SILVER & GOLD, really did well too! The 2 songs played by each school are really melodious. REALLY. :D

When they announced the results, I was so nervous and worried and excited. And I heaved a sigh of relief when we heard the word ".. LOYANG SECONDARY SCHOOL - SILVER!"

Most of my guzheng memebers cried - tears of joy and hard work. For me, neither do I feel sad nor happy. Probably because I was there at the Singapore Conference Hall 2 years back and I heard the same words: " .. LOYANG SECONDARY SCHOOL - SILVER!"

Deep in my heart, I'm glad and touched.

Some of our seniors did came along with us today. They reminded me of those beautiful days 2 years ago. And honestly, I really miss them alot! <3

My personal message to the ENTIRE LOYANG GUZHENG ENSEMBLE:

Leading the Guzheng Ensemble to such great heights isn't just my part. The credit goes to EVERYONE OF YOU PEOPLE! And I'm really PROUD of you guys! THANK YOU! XD For those tough training days, you are the ones, the entire guzheng board, not forgetting Shahnaz, Valerie and those who I have missed out, who have given me those warmth and happy moments; You are the ones, who have let me realised many important things in life. (: I'm glad and honoured to have met you guys and be with you guys throughout the whole year round. We have shared the joy and sorrow together. Now, the Sec4s can REALLY step down with GLORY! I HAVE CONFIDENCE IN YOU GUYS AND I KNOW YOU WILL ALL DO WELL! So long, my beloved guzheng members! I will miss you guys! *smiles*


Our instructor hairstyling my hair


LOVES LOVES


This is a sad song..


Really thanks alot! (:


After all the clipping, spraying etc...


Haha lols. They said my hairstyle looks like "Xiao Long Nu". What do you think?


Back in school after SYF'07. :D

Lastly, GOOD JOB PEOPLE! XD
Continue to give your very best for the next SYF'09!

No comments: