After school last night, Shumei, Jingyuan and I went to TB for the full-dress rehearsal. When we reached there, it was raining HEAVILY - with thunder and lightning.
As the tables and chairs are all wet, the 3 of us have our packed dinner while standing up. Lols - eat under this bad conditions.
Then, I saw a BRIGHT light that striked across the sky, and came the loud bolt of thunder. Just then, the entire place blacked out - a short circuit I should say. =X
Thereafter, came the rehearsal. The hip-hop dance lead by Mel is really great.
After the rehearsal, I was asking around for their help to find the music. We approached the MCs first - Kok Sheng. Then he called for Mel. He asked him how to make the music without the song.
Guess his reply was funny and as if he HAD JUST answered a DUH! question:
"Err.. you have to find a PROFESSIONAL to do it; go STUDIO ..."
And Kok Sheng quickly responded:
"But I thought YOU were that PROFESSIONAL?"
Haha. In the end, we all burst out laughing.
TODAY in school has been a LONG DAY for me. :(
We had our Emaths test Paper 1 after school. Halfway through the paper, I began to feel really sleepy and tired.
And so, I just slept! Though it was just a few seconds, I thought it was like an hour! When I woke up, I quickly rushed through the paper. Alright, this has never happen to me in school, moreover, during a test!
I guess I'm really stressed and tired.
After the test, I got to know that even Jingyuan and Valerie slept during the test too!
Oh well.. This is a Sec4's life.
And I believe that I CAN definitely brave through this challenge!
GAMBATTE!! (:
And I believe that I CAN definitely brave through this challenge!
GAMBATTE!! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment