Friday, April 13, 2007

funny events

Today after school, Jingyuan, Shumei and I went to find Mr Suhaimi in the staff room.

BUT WE DID NOT EXPECT THAT JUST A TRIP TO THE STAFF ROOM TO FIND A TEACHER WILL CAUSE A SERIES OF EVENTS!

Firstly, we met MISS TOK outside the staff room. I was helping her to hold the door as she was talking to a student. Then when she was done, I was still holding on to the door because Shumei and Jingyuan wanted the cool air inside. Eventually, Shumei was standing next to the ajar door; Jingyuan put her fingers on the inside of the stuff room door as if she was holding on to the door, but in actual fact, I was the one holding on to it. Hehees.. .. After that, Miss Tok appeared all of a sudden and sort of reprimanded Shumei for holding on to the door; Shumei denied and POINTED her index finger to Jingyuan; Jingyuan then POINTED the same finger at me. At that moment, I thought, "Ohman. Miss Tok must be very angry with me.."

So just as I was about to let go of my hand, MR HAN came to my "rescue". He said,

"AHH! SIMIN, HELP ME OPEN THE DOOR."

Haha.. this was how I got out of the "angry situation". XD

Then after, while we were waiting for Mr Suhaimi to bring out the Pure Geography notes (I WAS STILL HOLDING ON TO THE DOOR), out came MR HENG. As I was standing at the back of the door, he did not see me at first, but later he found out and said,

"SIMIN ALSO.. NO POINT HIDING."

Wuahaha and this was how Shumei and I were "punished" for greeting him for 20 times. Jingyuan did not get "punished" as she managed to greet Mr Heng just in time.. but she was tongue-tied! LOLS.

After Mr Heng's incident, MR SUHAIMI finally came out of the staff room. I WAS STILL HOLDING ON TO THE DOOR.. He stared at me and asked in a shocked tone,

"ERR.. SO YOU HAVE BEEN HOLDING ON TO THE DOOR SINCE JUST NOW?"

And my reply was quite stupid and humourous,

Although by that time, Mr Han had already went into the staff room,

"BECAUSE JUST NOW MR HAN ONLY TELL ME TO OPEN THE DOOR FOR HIM. HE NEVER TELL ME TO CLOSE THE DOOR.."

-_-'' Okay guys, I'm sorry. My reply was L-A-M-E, LAME! =X

However, Mr Suhaimi still chuckled when he heard my response. Haha lols. =D


At last, came the sports day.

Wow.. those runners are REALLY FAST!

*THUMBS-UP!*

But overall, what is the good and honorable thing?

It is to be able to witness the Olympic runner, Mr Han, running!

WHY?

Try to pick out his SKILLS!DUH!!

Just kidding. Haha! :]

No comments: