Okay guys. I know I have not been blogging for 1 whole week. The reason is that I had a terrible headache last week, due to the lack of sleep.
So for the entire week, many things happened. Yesterday, 10 of us went for a deejay training course at Serangoon Garden Secondary School.
YANFEN
YUNFANG
WINGX
SIMIN
CELESTE
JINGYUAN
SHUMEI
VALERIE
JUNHAO
JOELPANG
We all agree that the school is nice and beautiful. Their uniform is cool, their environment and structure is interesting as well. Most of all, their canteen is on the 2nd storey! Interesting right?
The main focus for the entire trip yesterday was Yanfen and Wingx. All of us were sleeping on the bus, except the 2 of them. They started disturbing us by throwing sweet wrappers at us. All of us, especially Celeste, got quite frustrated. So Celeste took "revenge" on Wingx, and indirectly, Yanfen. THAT was funny okay? lols.
Anyway, it's good to sleep in an air-conditional bus, on a rainy day! WOO!! zzZ..zZZ..
No comments:
Post a Comment