We played FLOORBALL for PE this morning. It was fun!
AND PEOPLE!
I'M GONNA ANNOUNCE SOMETHING IMPORTANT!
LISTEN!
"I LIKE TO PLAY FLOORBALL ALL OF A SUDDEN!!!"
hahaas.. Anyway, back to this PE.
I realised that I'm suitable to be the defender in any sports. =D
EVERYONE WERE CHASING AFTER THE BALL.
WITH A SWISH, I MANAGED TO HIT THE BALL THAT IS
SUPPOSED TO BE A FLOORBALL.
IT AIRBORNED TO QUITE A HEIGHT.
EVERYONE'S EYES WERE MOVING IN THE DIRECTION OF
THE BALL, FROM FRONT TO BACK.
THE BALL REACHED RIGHT TO THE END.
AND GUESS WHAT.
EVERYONE RAN BACK TO THEIR ORGINAL POSITION AGAIN -
AT THE END.
My classmates comments on me were:
"YOU can compete with TIGER WOODS man."
"YOU can join a GOLF CLUB sia.."
"Is this a game of floorball? Or was it a GOLF course? Hahaas.."
The end results was 1:1.
This game was GIRLS vs GIRLS.
One thing special about ALL GIRLS TEAMS is:
There would be screamings here and there.
We also heck-care if the ball is OUT or not,
we just continue hitting here and there.
We also so-called "anyhow hit".
That's why many girls got blue-blacks on their legs and hands.
Of course! I did hit Yanfen on her leg as well.
It turned blue-black. Opps!
Sorry girl..
After school, we had our Amaths common test.
There's something strange about this test:
After the common test, we realised that all the answers that each of us get are..
TOTALLY DIFFERENT!
In the end, we couldn't determine which one is the correct answer actually.
=X
No comments:
Post a Comment