Saturday, February 03, 2007

sec4s flag day

We bought Calista a birthday cake yesterday
and we celebrated it during recess time.
Amazingly, the whole canteen sang her a birthday song! XD
Then today was the flag-day.
Priscilla and I went around Tampines area to ask for donations.
Every groups' question to the public we saw was:
"Excuse me, would you like to donate to SDSC?"
or
"Hello.. would you like to make a donation?"
By noon, Priscilla and I went back to the station
with an almost full tin of donations made by the public.
Then the in-charges gave us another tin to continue
asking around for donations.
By that time, Priscilla and I were in a TOTAL TIREDNESS.
But we still managed to complete our task by 1pm.
After that, I went to have lunch with Elesia and the BB gang.
And finally, I reached home at about 4pm.
On the other hand, I still have piles of homework to complete.
The load just keep accumulating as the day goes by.
Haix..
I just hope I have time to rest and put aside all the
homework, tests, exams, projects etc..
After all, what I need now is ENOUGH sleep, can I?

No comments: