Today Pure Physics O level SPA assessment was scary. I spent like don't know how long to set up that apparatus man.. And just as I thought, the topic was on electricity. URGHH! Don't wish to continue.. it was so scary!!
Anyway, this morning when I was about to sit down at the parade square, Germaine Liew came. Then Calista. Lastly, Wingx. Wingx wanted to snatch Cal's and Liew's places but to my amazement, Cal and Liew grabbed hold of me and my bag, refusing to let Wingx had their place. Then Wingx came to take my place, and guess what? She was pulled back by me, Cal and Liew. Honestly, she really looks dumb at that moment. hahaas.. opps! XD And I asked them if they were gonna repeat this whole procedure of snatching places every morning. Their reply was certain: "Yes of course!"
By the way, thank you MEITING and YUEMING for the present and card! They are really nice and I appreciate them alot! Thanks! :D Also, thanks Mr Mohd for your compliment of yesterday's guzheng performance! =]
No comments:
Post a Comment