Yesterday is my 16th years on Earth.
I went out with my family to allow ourselves to a buffet for lunch.
On my brithday last year, it was also buffet.
hehees.. that lunch was like so delicious!! :D
Then we went shopping.
Then to Suntec City,
and finally at night, back to White Sands for dinner.
Then come today.
Celeste and Wingx bought me a small birthday cake.
Thanks girls. It's really nice. =]
After that, it was Mr Heng's Pure Physics lesson.
He bought a chocolate donut and my classmates celebrated
my belated birthday in class.
As usual, going by the rules of the game, we played
scissors paper stone.
I won for the 1st round.
However, Mr Heng won for the next round and so,
he poured a cap of water onto my head.
I mean a BIG cap - from William's bottle. -_-
Finally, I really wanna thank you guys like
my juniors, classmates, and friends for wishing me.
Thank you. REALLY.
No comments:
Post a Comment