Friday, March 02, 2007

new updates

I have been so busy with common tests and piles of homework nowadays,
hence, I could not have the time to do some updating!
hahaas..
now, common tests are finally over.

However, next week will be the UPPER SEC CAMP WEEK!

Then the following week is the March holiday.
But to the Sec4s, it will not be a holiday, instead,

it's TIME-FOR-REVISION week!

We are given many homework and are instructed to complete them during the holidays.
For me, that holiday week will be packed with Amaths and Pure Chemistry tutorials,
and CCA practices.
I have finally realised that SEC4 life isn't easy after all.

But it's okay!

"Just suffer for this 1 year, and enjoy for the rest of your life!"
- quoted from Mr Heng Ching Fei. :)

2 days before, my cousins from New York came to visit us.
The 2 baby cousins are

seriously
honestly
truthfully
ADORABLE!


my beloved Feifei

my dear Kaili

I should say BOTH have their own individual unique character!
3 years back when Kaili hasn't born yet, Feifei was still a baby girl!
And 3 years later, she came with her baby sister!
I was surprised when I saw them!
Be'cos Kaili really looks alike like Feifei when she was still a baby then!
:D
hehees.. I hope to see them again - be it in Singapore or in New York.
MISSES THEM <3

We had CAPTAIN'S BALL instead of FLOORBALL for PE yesterday
due to the wet weather.
Some of the girls passed the ball using VOLLEYBALL method!
haha I believe we are very obsessed over volleyball!
VOLLEYBALL is still the girls' FAVOURITES!
Then came the NAFA test after the common test in the afternoon.
SHUTTLE RUN is my strong station.
And some of us wanted to redo the standing broad jump and so
after everything was done yesterday, it was already 6.30pm!
THUS, WHAT'S THE RESULT?
We get muscles ache here and there.
We also have problems climbing up the stairs and standing up.

"AWW!!" is the comment made by us.



WUAHAHAHA!!!!

No comments: