I just feel strange even though the camp was over. During the camp, we always hear and see the aeroplanes flying over our head and they are that near that we were covered by the shadow! At first I find it noisy, but as the days went by, I'm getting used to it and I'm starting loving that kind of sound! It just gave me a WARMTH and UNUSUAL feeling. Although we only spent about 3D2N at Changi campsite, the wonderful time, the pain, the lessons learnt seems that we had spent many days, weeks in the camp!
THAT kind of feeling can't be describe in words.
YOU just have to feel them yourself!
Now that we have to go back to school, we find the school an unfamiliar place - the concrete floor, the HOT AND HUMID enclosed area. We seems to prefer the nature kind of things.
Really. No kidding.
Misses the camping days:
KAYAKING CYCLING GRAND CAMPFIRE CHEERS SONGS ROCK CLIMBING ABSEILING & CRC,
and of course, not forgetting,
OUR DEAR CAMP INSTRUCTORS! <3
We went to Kampong Glam and Little India for our learning journey today. Each of the group member is given the chance for orienteering the places, and every members PARTICIPATED ACTVELY and as an UNITED group, we managed to complete all the task before the time allocated. ^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment