
SA is over. Had my last paper this afternoon, Geography.
It was a less than 5 days Exam period, but during that period of time, I felt as though it had lasted for weeks. And now Exam's over, I feel that something is missing.
I consulted my parents. My dad said that it was because usually when I came home, it will be study study study. Now that Exam's over, I can take a break, no study materials in my hands. That explains why I would feel that way. Probably, Dad's right. It really feels awkward when I ain't touching any study materials. Strange me.
After Geog paper, Xi Ling, Emi, and I went to makan. Had some reminiscing conversation. After that, Xi Ling and Emi went to watch movie. I headed back home to chiong my HK Drama series. :DD
It has been long since I can actually sit down for the whole day to do what I desire, besides studying. LMAO.
P.S. I'm eager (for ages) to meet up with my bunch of monsters. Find one day and we shall play joke eat chat together! :]
Anyway, after some relaxation, I need to power up my gear and advance ahead. :)
| 2 Chinese Lit 作文 | 2 Geog tutorials | 3 Econs tutorial questions |
冲啊!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment