Monday, June 22, 2009

Updates.

Taken by Ikeda Sensei

The world
is
just
so awesome. :)


Read Ming Yuan's blog, haha, didn't know he was a cheeky monkey when he was then a small child. While reading, I was laughing:

"5pm daily, most of us would be in the playground, playing the usual stuffs. Catching, police and thieves, blind mice, soccer, etc. I always used the opportunity to ask my dad for permission when he was half asleep on his rocking chair. HAHA he would always give the best response. ( A half-opened pair of eyes and a "emmm" sound, signalling the green light ) I would den rush down to wreck havoc.....Walking on top of the monkey bars with 3-4 bars covered with each step. Climbing up to the very top of the roof of the playground (2 storeys high) just to avoid being caught. Riding down flights of stairs with my bike. Riding free handed around the swimming pool....."

HAHAHAHA. :DD
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Anyway, attended ASD Institution Meeting on Saturday. Seriously, I miss my comrades, even though I last met them a few weeks back during the Rufu Run trainings. It has been long since we had a long chat.

SD Rufu Run

Wee Yong's testimonial was great. I think it was an unique presentation in the form of a video. Wow.. to think that this once-a-Chemistry-coach, as well as director for last year's ASD HR Festival (of which, I acted as Ikeda's wife, and involved in the Japanese dance), is graduating from ASD and moving on to NUSSD!
All The Best! :]

I left early from the meeting as I have to rush for YWD Formation Day dance practice. Soon, we proceeded to our Chapter Youth Outdoor Fostering Session. It was fun. I LOVE THE GAMES!

Why? Oh because I was one of the Game Masters! Hohoho! (:

Other than games and food, we even touched on "The Seven Bells", which was presented by Mun Hon and Jia Wen's group.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Next, yesterday was Father's Day. We ordered KFC delivery for dinner since all of us prefer staying at home. :]

P.S. I miss eating 豆花 (I last ate was don't know how many #12ae34fdg5678j9 years ago) and slices of cake, which my dad used to bought for us from a specific bakery shop located near my previous house when we were much younger, say, primary school.

By the way, I think I'm rather more active at night for my revision. ;)
I need a lot of space for my studies too. I would usually 'dump' (in a tidy and gentle way) all my books, files, and papers onto the floor, and only put the materials of the subject which I want to revise first on my study desk. Wuahaha.

I find the songs sang by Boyzone are nice. What can I say, their voices are just so unique!

No comments: