Friday, July 24, 2009

AIM & ACHIEVE

I agreed that I was being over-worried previously, started to let my imagination run wild. Silly me. Sorry. At that point of time, I somehow had lost my direction.

But now, after much encouragement, advice, guidance, reflections, not anymore. I know what I want to achieve. And I shouldn't give up so easily, even before trying. All those silly thoughts are actually my barriers for advancing ahead. As such, I am going to courageously challenge, breakthrough, and overcome my weaknesses.

I believe I will become a better person eventually. A journey of a thousand mile begins with a single step.

My resolve: To show actual proof.

After all, it is a decision I have made at the beginning of the year - I MUST HAVE NO REGRETS.

Argentine educator Almafuerte wrote: "To the weak, difficulty is a closed door. To the strong, however, it is a door waiting to be opened."

Ikeda Sensei also mentioned that "Difficulties impede the progress of those who are weak. For the strong, however, they are an opportunity to open wide the doors to a bright future. Everything is determined by our attitude, by our resolve."


Formula for Success =
DECIDE on what to WIN + Chant daimoku + Action
(Toda Sensei's guidance to his disciple)

START NOW!

Everything is determined by our attitude, by our resolve.

No comments: