On Tuesday, Wingx came to my house to do Amaths homework. Well I should say OUTSIDE my house. We wanted to move a set of foldable table and chairs out to the lift area. Then, a LIZARD flew out!!!
It jumped onto my shirt - AT MY WAIST LEVEL!! I smacked it away. Wingx was screaming and HOPPING away. LOLS!
Talking about lizards, my first encounter ALONE was a few weeks back..
.. Just as I took out the packet of bread from a plastic bag, a lizard was air-borned, and fell onto my dining table with a tuck. -_-'' Oh well, what can I say?
LIZARDS. MY "PHOEBIA".
Today, I was discussing with Wingx about life in Poly via SMS. Then she told me that her elder brother is in Singapore Poly. Next I got to know that her brother's poly course (on development) fee is S$1000 to S$2000. Then I asked Wingx,
"A few thousands?!! PER MONTH?"
She replied in quite a slang language,
"Your head lah per month.. A few months lah.. One month one thousand go rob bank lah.. Haha!" -_-''
"Your head lah per month.. A few months lah.. One month one thousand go rob bank lah.. Haha!" -_-''
Judging by our current situation, we HAVE to and we MUST moved. We cannot stay at our current place now.
We have been staying in Pasir Ris for about 16 years or so.
OF COURSE I WILL MISS OUR CURRENT HOME :(
The valuation is out. We are quite satisfied about it as we know that one of our prayers have been answered. (:
Maybe to Yishun?? No matter what, my 'O' Levels are approaching, and I am going to put in all my effort to
concentrate and revise and practice and understand and apply!!
We have been staying in Pasir Ris for about 16 years or so.
OF COURSE I WILL MISS OUR CURRENT HOME :(
The valuation is out. We are quite satisfied about it as we know that one of our prayers have been answered. (:
Maybe to Yishun?? No matter what, my 'O' Levels are approaching, and I am going to put in all my effort to
concentrate and revise and practice and understand and apply!!
*THE POWER OF DAIMOKU*
I AM DETERMINED TO WIN ALL THESE CHALLENGES & HEAD
FOR JAPAN TO MEET IKEDA SENSEI AND MRS KANEKO IKEDA IN DECEMBER! ((:
~ GAMBATTE SIMIN! AND MY FAMILY MEMBERS TOO!
GO! GO! GO! :D
I AM DETERMINED TO WIN ALL THESE CHALLENGES & HEAD
FOR JAPAN TO MEET IKEDA SENSEI AND MRS KANEKO IKEDA IN DECEMBER! ((:
~ GAMBATTE SIMIN! AND MY FAMILY MEMBERS TOO!
GO! GO! GO! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment