Sunday, June 17, 2007

16 June 2007 ((:

This post is supposed to be posted on 16 June 2007.

We had our INTER REGION RHQ1 & RHQ6 FD meeting today.
It was a GREAT SUCCESS!! And I enjoyed myself!! XD


Our beloved MCs - Si Jia & Justin


Retard shot =/

Firstly, Cherie, Celeste, Jingyuan and I had this SPINNING DANCE after our dance training. It's very funny!! Watch the video below and you will know why. ((:


Then, we met our SOKA MEMBER cum CAMPUS SUPERSTAR 2 participant - Benjamin Hum ((:
He came to join us for the FD meeting as well.

Next, we had this welcoming group stationed at the main door. Whenever a guest walked in, they will scream and shout. Thus, Cherie and I did this:
We both walked in.
As they screamed, WE SHOUTED.

In the end, I jumped high like some crazy people and everyone there were looking at me, including the group with Benjamin. It was pretty embarrassing, but I was really "HIGH" and I really did enjoyed myself !! XD

After weeks of trainings and rehearsals, our dance item and other items were definitely a VERY GREAT SUCCESS. ((: Thanks guys!



The delivery man & the "bird"


"Matrix"


Giving "WHATEVER" XD


Drawn in the dark by myself (:


Drawn in the dark by Jing Yuan (:


"Ghost" father and Son (: WHO ARE THEY??


The reveal!! ~ Fred & Mel :D


The "indian teacher"


'You wouldn't know how a ordinary PEN can help YOU ! XD



The "march-pass" on 7 JULY 2007 ((:

Dance ICs:
Elaine
(fierce but fun teacher)
Shu Ping
(friendly teacher)

My dance group:
SIMIN
(crazy & serious = 50:50)
JING YUAN
(blur but adorable)
ZI LING
(sweet laughters)
MICHELLE
(the styled girl)
KAI JUN
(cool & sweet guy)
WEN TANG
(quiet & nice guy)

Cherie's dance group:
CHERIE
(crazy & serious = 100:0)
PETRINA
(the sweet & gentle girl)
CELESTE
(the FAST learner)
CHARLYN
(kawaii girl)
DARREN
(no energy but fun little guy)





My STOMP cans <3


SMILE for our SUCCESS!! ^_^

* WE REALLY DID ROCK THE STAGE !!
SCANDAL GO!
帥哥美女 GO GO GO!!! :D
All the BEST for our future endeavours!!

No comments: