I came back from the dance training at 11pm, on 1st June 2007 (:
Cherie and I can be crown "THE MOST HARDWORKING DANCE CHOREOGRAPHERS"!!
XD
XD
Kenneth SHOULD BE crown "THE BEST & NICE & SWEET DANCE CHOREOGRAPHER"!!
XD
XD
Kenneth taught us new and funky dance steps.
Since Petrina and Jingyuan were not present, and Kenneth would not be with us next Friday, therefore, Cherie and I play a much more important role as the choreographers.
Since Petrina and Jingyuan were not present, and Kenneth would not be with us next Friday, therefore, Cherie and I play a much more important role as the choreographers.
So the 2 of us kept revising the dance steps again and again, till we have finally master it at 10pm ;D HAHA!!
For next Tuesday, which will be our next training, Kenneth will be concentrating more on STOMP, thus, we were instructed to bring the recycled materials.
For next Tuesday, which will be our next training, Kenneth will be concentrating more on STOMP, thus, we were instructed to bring the recycled materials.
And guess what?
I danced barefooted, and as a result, my feet became numb!
I danced barefooted, and as a result, my feet became numb!
HAHA! OPPS! SORRY! BACK TO THE TOPIC.
........... ............. ...........
For Jingyuan and Petrina, Cherie and I will teach you guys the dance steps when we meet up (:
CHEERIOS!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment