Thursday, June 07, 2007

this week

It seemed that I haven't been updating. =P
Alright, here goes.

TODAY, we had our Pure Chemistry tutorial at 8am. It turned out that almost half of the class was sneezing and stiffing away.
We did some TYS questions on ELECTROLYSIS. Everyone was supposed to volunteer their answer for at least once. When the lesson was going to end, and seeing that we had not finish one of the questions, the tension started..

SOME GUYS: "Ask the girls. They didn't volunteer their answers.."
SOME OTHER GUYS: "Yeah yeah! Ask the girls."

GIRLS (especially MEIQI & PRISCILLA): "Hey! What? Who say we didn't? I did okay..(MEIQI)"

GUYS & GIRLS: ("DEBATING")

The quiet class soon turned into a class full of debating tension. HAHA!
That's why Pure Chemistry lesson is fun. Our class always have these funny comments and laughters. XD

After the tutorial had ended, Jingyuan and I chatted for one and a half hour at the bus stop! Our topics ranged from "COUSINS", "JCs/POLYs" etc etc to "LANGUAGES" and "INTERNATIONAL NEWS" etc etc. LOLS!

For this ONE AND A HALF HOUR, many students passed by us to and fro, from school to Central and from Central back to school. When we saw them, they gave us the just-saw-2-crazy-people-sitting-at-the-bus-stop-for-so-long kind of look ((o.O)).

The funniest reply was by Vincent,
"Why from just now till now you all haven't go back? The bus come so late??"

=X =P

4 JUNE 2007 MONDAY
A group of us went to MEDIACORP to support Shawn.
He sings really well. Very touching.
All those posters, banners, photos prepared by his family memebrs are really NICE. :D

5 JUNE 2007 TUESDAY
I went for the dance training at TSC.
Met HIM and his gang on the bus..
............ ............ ............. ............. .............
I thought I was late for the training, but it turns out that Cherie and I were the earliest! In the end, the training officially starts at 8.30pm. -_-''
Kenneth was teaching us the final steps for STOMP and the last ending pose. ^_^

*We will have to polish up our finally dance steps on 8 JUNE, which means TOMORROW.
The first rehearsal will be on 10 JUNE.*

6 JUNE 2007 WEDNESDAY
We had our 'O' Level Pure Physics SPA Skill 3.
It was a GREAT SUCCESS though. (:
Miss Tok also distributed back our report books.
We really appreciate her wonderful encouragement (:

*THANK YOU, MISS TOK!*

No comments: