"If you begin your day with a optimistic mindset
and happy heart, your day will be great."
I went to school with a cheerful heart today.
And things went smoothly as usual. Actually
there is a emergency exercise today but
probably due to the wet weather, it is postponed.
So this means that I have to carry out my duty as
an assistant on any 1 of the days next week..
Then after school, came my guzheng practice.
We learnt 2 songs for CNY celebration that will
take place on 16th Feb. It's quite fun though.
When the practice ended, we cleared the
performing theatre. I believe it's now very
clean. Thanks to the cleaniness group! :]
Sigh..
I REALLY hope that you guys will
grow up and become more matured.
I hope that you guys REALLY
understand what I have said today
and think about it.
I REALLY hope that before I
step down from my post in July, you guys
will know how to handle matters
thoughtfully, and to minimise the conflicts
between one another to the least!
After all, you guys belong to our same BIG family!
**I want to see LYSG to excel and to
improve in all aspects!**
With this, as the Head and Vice-head, we will
try our best to do what we can do to the fullest.
Hence, YOU, our members, should not give up
as well! Let's persevere till the end.
And let's MOVE ON TOGETHER
as a UNITED GROUP!
Let's show others that LYSG is STRONG
internally as well as externally!
I BELIEVE..
WE CAN ALL DO IT!!
No comments:
Post a Comment