Sunday, January 28, 2007

outing and meeting

Yesterday I went out with Meiqi at about 11am, although we agreed to meet at 11am sharp at Tampines. We were both late. I took Bus No. 81 and hers, Bus No. 3. Just when my bus reached the Old Tampines Road, Bus No. 3 came as well, and it was just next to me! I just had a feeling that Meiqi was in that bus, and who knows? She called me. We waved vigorously and the passengers in the 2 buses were looking at us! Hahaas..


Then we met many Lysians doing their Flag-Day. Not just us, Regina as well, were being pestered by them, especially our juniors! Meiqi and I gotten 3 stickers, while Regina gotten 8 stickers!!!


After that, came the movie, "The Gridiron Gang". This movie is nice actually.
The moment the movie was about to end, Regina and I dashed out of the theatre to "chiong" for the washroom! This is our very first time that Regina and I were the first spectators to walked out of the movie theatre! lols..


Finally, after all the shoppings, the whole gang of friends waited at the City Hall interchange to take the East-West line back to Pasir Ris. However, we waited for 2 rounds then we were able to squeezed into the cabin. BUT! The BB gang was able to do so, only Zhi Cheng and I were left outside! And so, we had no choice but to wait for another round.


The cabin was really packed though, I alighted at Bugis for the 4 Division meeting at 7pm. I managed to squeeze my way through the people and came out of the cabin. Whilst, Zhi Cheng have to go all the way back to Pasir Ris to look for this BB friends.


Then, after the meeting, I was having a headache. Probably it was due to getting not enough sleep and the weather. And Xian Feng made it to the open house for NYP! I was supposed to go for the open house yesterday as it was the last day, but my friends pulled me to the movie.. Anyway, he said the open house was great! They concentrate more on their inter-discipline.
Hmm.. probably I should find one day to visit NYP and SP since I missed it yesterday.



Sorry guys..
I didn't make it for the
project this morning
due to the headache.
I hope you guys will
understand. Sorry..

No comments: