Wednesday, January 03, 2007

start from the beginning - 2007 :)

Happy New Year to everyone!!!

On 1st January 12 midnight, after greeting my parents, our next on the things-to-do list was - WINE! Yeah.. I drank it. My brother did. My parents did as well. However, soon after that, my face grew really PINKISH RED. I felt HEAT on my face and that kind of feeling was like the day I came back from OBS, my face was like really sun-burnt. Hahaas.. Quite funny though :)

Well.. next, today was the FIRST DAY of school! And I REALLY REALLY believe that Sec 4 school life isn't that easy. Tutorials will start next week and more more tests will be given starting from next week! However, the advantage of being in Sec 4 is to have an air-condition classroom =) but it won't be that good if we were freezing cold! >.<

My dear friends, let's all jiayou together! X)

Let's all strive and excel in 2007!

And to DO WELL for our O'levels in about 9 months time!


I believe ... we can ALL do it!
JIAYOU JIAYOU JIAYOU!!! =D

By the way, below are the photos that we took on 1 of our performance day. XD


No comments: