YAY!!!
We beat Xinmin Secondary!
With the score of 55 : 45.
The first was fought by Yanfen and she
gotten 3 votes out of the 4 judges!
Then the other rounds were all DRAW!!!
GREAT JOB! ALL THE WAY MAN!
I went for FD General Meeting yesterday. That explains why I wasn't able to turn up for the arena. Sorry guys.. >_< I gotten my Flint2 jersey. It's quite sophisticated I should say. =D And they also launched our NEW Future Division logo and the Wings FD cum SD newsletter! Woohoo... Also, there were performances put up by the students! Benjamin, as usual, presented a song! XD
Then in the late afternoon, my mum and brother went to play squash.
As for me? I'm too tired to go out and so.. I stayed at home with my dad. I rushed on my Pure Physics TYS homework.. -_-
And now, I will try to complete all my homework on time.
So BYE for now!
*SMILES!* ^_^
Don't worry.
You've got the potential to sing.
Go join CAMPUS SUPERSTAR
and we will all support you!!!
You'll be the best!
No comments:
Post a Comment