Drugs told me she had once ordered McDelivery THRICE in a day - breakfast, lunch & dinner.
(!!!!)
So we continued with our tennis game today.
P.S. Whoever wants to play tennis with Drugs or me, just be prepared to run across the court to catch the ball, or simply, dodge the ball. LOL. Drugs will understand what I'm saying.
Losing quite a bit of hair lately. And I have been killing ants these few days. Hope this will stop 'cos it just distract me from my studies.
No choice, I'm just too sweet for the ants. (WHATEVER!)
Okay, just before you guys start to puke, I'm stating the above sentence just to make my blog post looks longer. Hahaha.
Last week, Mrs Quek gave me a packet of biscuits for scoring 2nd for Maths, but guess what, I didn't get to eat it. =_='''
1) That day, returned home and placed that packet of biscuits on the dining table.
2) Told my family about my achievement that night.
3) THE NEXT DAY, MY DEAR BROTHER ATE IT - W/O ME KNOWING.
The funny thing is that he still told me, "姐, that brand 的 biscuits very delicious. Next time go buy."
*faints*
Song: At The Beginning by Donna Lewis & Richard Marx (:
Thanks Mum for the reassurance. Just a simple sentence and it brought me back to the basic fundamental of faith. :))
A cup of coffee a day keeps the sleepiness away.
No comments:
Post a Comment