Friday, August 28, 2009

Breezy

These 2 days rather shiok, especially today. xD Why? Because it rained! Cooling weather makes my day calm and elated. No idea why. And am able to absorb the contents of CLL more during such weather. Best when it started raining in the middle of the night. Haha.

Anyway, my dear Amoo and Rain finally return back to school after being issued almost 1 week of MC by the doctor. Nice to have you guys back man. :)

Played badminton with Amoo during PE yesterday. She's a super player --> Shuttlecock can hit damn high and super far across another court! Pro ah, boss. Hahaha. Thanks to her that I'd to stretch my hands, legs, and body in order to hit it back. I think Drugs can play with her. Both are good players, in a sense. (:

But because I didn't do warm-up before the game, halfway through, I accidentally strained my leg muscles. I've never felt that degree of pain before. Couldn't really breathe for a few seconds. And the pain extended all the way to my toe.

Lesson learnt: It's a MUST to do warm-up before any exercises.

So exams in a month time. It's not long. We are in a exam-mode. Everyone is feeling the anxiety and stressfulness now. It seems that many tests, make-up lessons, and activities are coming up. Sometime, I would want to put everything aside, and just SOLELY put my heart and soul on my revision. Yet, in reality, it seems quite difficult to be done. Just when you've set your focus and really wanting to move on, somehow, something, from somewhere, would just get in your way, and it seems to take a long time to achieve your goal.

Well, optimistically, these are challenges for us to overcome. Once we've conquered them, we will definitely be the ultimate true victor.

Don't think too much. Don't let all the silly thoughts get in your way. Just strive to do the best - whatever comes, face it.

"To the weak, difficulty is a closed door. To the strong, however, it is a door waiting to be opened... Everything is determined by our attitude, by our resolve."

Jiayou everyone! ALL THE WAY!

No comments: