
懂得跌倒就一定也要学会爬起来!~
过了那么多年,没想到今天竟然会再次发生在我身上。
应该是太累了,头有点晕, 昏昏沉沉的。
那一刻,我领悟到很多东西, 也似乎看到某些事物。
我想,大家应该是吓坏了。
那一刻 。。。我是在做梦吗?
还是真的?
于其躺在那里不动,
我最后选择了重新站起来。
经过这一次的‘意外’,我领悟到幼时的教育扮演着非常重要的角色。
在成长的过程中也要不断地灌输 。。。不断地提醒自己 。。。
重要的是:从哪里跌倒就从哪里爬起来!
这不是面子的问题,而是自己如何去看代某些事情的发生与经过。
问自己:
是否有学到东西;
是否对得起自己;
经一事,长一智。
虽然手的肌肉还有些疼痛;而脚的余青也没那么快好,
但是就让这‘痛‘提醒我所吸取的教训 。。
不断地进步, 不断向前迈进吧!
You did not visit the wrong blog.
It's just that I have the adrenaline rush to blog in Chinese. :]
Had a bad fall. Due to the lack of sleep for the entire week, I was feeling rather giddy today.
Hence I tripped, and fell. People around me were shocked.
When I landed on the ground, I was thinking whether to stand up or just lie there.
Latter 'cos I was tired and the crazy thought of sleeping there came to my mind.
In the end, I chose to get up on my feet. :]
Didn't quite feel the impact, until I reached home..
Bruises on my ankle, knee, and hip bone.
Strained my arm muscles as well.
Neither can I really raise my right hand nor exert too much strength on it.
Fortunately, with the protection of the functions in life and the
environment (shoten zenjin), I wasn't hit on the head.
No comments:
Post a Comment