Friday, March 06, 2009

A-Level Chinese :D

Sudden emo-ness rushed through me during the last one hour of lesson today, H2 CLL. A-Level Results were released today. Before taking my A-Level Chinese results, I was worrying if I should consider retaking my A-Level MT if I didn't make it for at least a 'B'. I even asked teacher and friends for opinions. Those who take Econs - opportunity cost is the matter.

Then when my name was called. I walked up to Mrs Kum, signed my name, and looked at my result slip....




"AHHHHHHH!!!!"
was my very first response.






A and Distinction

A for both Paper 1 and 2; Distinction for Oral/Aural.

I was rather shocked, yet at the same time, elated for my results. Happy and grateful for the excellent results; shocked because I thought I didn't do well for my Paper 1.

Then the next thing I did was to inform my mum, who is recuperating at home, about my achievements. Moments later, Dad called.

Yan Fen and I have gotten the same results. HAPPY!

Thus, now, at least I can focus on my other H2 subjects and H1 Maths and GP.

HAPPY for me; HAPPY for my family; HAPPY for my Chinese Tutor! ((:

No comments: