Finally completed all my H2 subjects Profiling Tests this week. One more H1 paper next Monday.
I realised all my H2 subjects (and GP) require us to write essays.
Geog Econs Chinese Lit.
All, except my H1 Maths. Calculations.
Sometime, I really do miss my Chemistry and Physics.
Therefore, I have been writing essays essays and MORE essays. Be it for revision or during examinations. The good thing is, all these trainings can definitely help me to improve on my essay writing in one way or another. :)
(i) Topic sentence.
(ii) Explanation/Further elaboration.
(iii) Provide examples.
(iv) Re-state my stand.
Well, I don't really have a good rest this week until today. Late nights due to revision and assignments. My shoulders are aching. Worst still, cough, sore throat, flu, headache. But have almost recovered by now. At least, can speak. Nevertheless, after this resting period, gonna go study my maths and do revision for other subjects.
I'm sorry but I have to stop here.
There's Geog make-up tutorial tomorrow morning, CO practice in the afternoon, and monthly Discussion Meeting at night.
Till then.
No comments:
Post a Comment