Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Emersion Programme

I think my view for "TiAmo" has changed. This song is nice. :)

Recently, there are a number of scholarship students from China whom are being attached to TPJC for 2 weeks. They will start their university education in June next year.

Thus, 2 China scholars are attached to our class - Robyn and Jessie. They are sweet and nice people. :) Since they are leaving college this Friday, Ching and I took the opportunity to take a picture with the both of them.

Robyn & Jessie





Robyn is from Shanxi and Jessie is from Sichuan.

These students from China will further their education in NTU. After then, they will have to serve a 6 year bond in Singapore.

It's definitely fun to be with them these 2 weeks.
NEW PEOPLE. NEW FACES. NEW CULTURE. =)

I have learnt quite a lot from them, and they have learnt from us too!

We'll miss them, much. :]

No comments: