Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Selamat Datang M'sia! :D



Hey all! I AM BACK! :DD

Yes Celeste, I am wearing the shirt we bought from you! (:

How's CNY for you guys? For me, my family and I spent it in Malaysia - Cameron Highland and Genting Highland.

I have to say, there are quite a number of pictures though, and I'm lazy to upload all.

1) CAMERON HIGHLAND

They will experience TRAFFIC JAM during super peak period, and STRAWBERRY JAM during non-peak period. In my opinion, it's more than enough to spend a night at Cameron.

P.S. I met SEAH SHI YUN @ Cameron! Miss ya! :D

On the bus ... 小新 (:


Hotel Equatorial Lobby


Room's balcony


MUM (:


Embrace freezing cold weather! ^^


BRO (:




DAD BRO MUM - Pooling


Bro in-action


& the not-very-good me =P


STRAWBERRY FARM @ CAMERON! :DD






Lettuce Delight


I think Mum blend in pretty well with healthy green! (:














One of the places during Agro Delight Tour


We even woke up at 5am the next morning to join the tour in witnessing the magnificent sun rise. We stood on the highest peak at Cameron Highland! After then, we had a wonderful breakfast buffet back at the Hotel.



2) GENTING HIGHLAND

We didn't go both theme parks. My brother and I were reminiscing our childhood experiences in Genting. Then fireworks at night that lasted for about 15-20 minutes! :D











Aftermath of fireworks - hazy




Comfortable double-decker bus to S'pore




Back in KL


While travelling back home, I gazed out of the window and suddenly fell in love with the sky. LOLS. It was a calm turquoise blue. The sky is so vast! :)



Yeap, that's about all. I have to say, this trip to Highlands was the best. :]
But if anyone of thy would want to go Genting Highland, please choose a non-peak period. If not, it would be packed with people from all over the world, majority SEA.. I doubt you guys would want to be trapped in a traffic congestion, right? HAHAHA.

No comments: