Tuesday, January 06, 2009

BleahXP

Heyo! Recently, I'm not that into blogging nor FS nor FB. Well, probably there's nothing for me to blog. Besides, school is starting in about less than a week's time. Moreover, I need to choreograph a full dance steps and formations for the upcoming March Chapter Daimokukai.

Random: I find my current Ninja music playlist rather nice & cool & cute, with my new blog song, <<永远在身边>> by 大嘴巴. Haha.

Oh anyway, my family and cousins were at Chinatown the other day for their light-up opening ceremony. It was super crowded but also super exciting! :D

There were many lion dance street performances, prize presentations, fire crackers, and B. Hum performing David Tao's <<月亮代表谁的心>> etc. The pictures are rather blur by the way.



FIRE??!!! Ha, no. FIRE CRACKERS!








Hum

Okie dokie! I shall stop here.
Be back for good soon. :)

All The Best for a Brand New Year
&
a Brand New School Term! =D

No comments: