Monday, January 19, 2009

Lion Head

There was supposed to be Chapter Youth Fostering Session last Saturday, but I had muscles ache from top to toe and thus, didn't go for the training. My muscles ache had haunted me for 2 days, and I even had difficulties to sit and walk.

Then as the muscles ache was recovering, again, I was supposed to attend ASD Institution Meeting at TBSC yesterday morning, yet, I need to help my parents with cleaning and preparation for reunion dinner. Hence I gave it a miss as well. All my ASD comrades!!! And I'm looking forward to welcome the new J1s! :D

Anyway, my mum bought my little cousin a Lion Head since he loves dancing with it. :) It's amazing that JJ can pick up the dance within a short period of time! And what surprised me most is that he's extremely enthusiastic to perform the lion dance, and wanting all of us to watch him dance! :D







Look how cute was his action! ^^


All right, back to schooling: GP for today. We are required to prepare for next week's debate with other classes. More reading and research are to be done.

BYE YO! XD

No comments: