Tuesday, December 09, 2008

SD Kenshu

Student Division Nationwide Kenshu was GREAT!

Initially, I only planned to stay for lunch. Nonetheless, I changed my mind after that.

We also had a photo-taking session. Each student from each institution is given the picture taken.

A BIG THANK YOU to Cherie and her friend, as well as Xian Feng for cropping the picture! I had a TOUGH time cropping it by the way.




We are from Class 'A' Level Student Division (ASD)! YAY! :D
It's a big class though. :)
Some of them had already graduated from JC and are currently in university, while some of the guys are serving their National Service.
So glad to meet them at SD Kenshu and definitely, to have them back here with ASD! How I miss them man...

And yes, I didn't regret for staying until everything had ended! 10am - 9.30pm. It was my first Kenshu I have attended so far, and yet, it was very inspiring, and I feel so much revitalised and refreshed!

YEA, WE ARE ALL 2008 GRADUANDS OF SOKA UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE (SUS)!

We are feeling ... SENSEI-TION!!!! :D

No comments: