We wanted to hold a small-scale party, so only invited a few. Yan Fen, Jing Yuan, and Celeste were present. Our dear Wee was seriously ill, thus, she couldn't make it. However, it's all right. We gonna make up a day for her before school starts for both JC and Poly. :)


... with good movie!

& good lighting!

I spot my favourite chocolate. Hah.





How can a successful party be w/o a GOOD & OBEDIENT dish washer? HAHAHA!


So what's after eating? It's camera time! Surprisingly, my place has amazing stuffs and so many places to take pictures. Haha. :)
I love the following pictures.
I think they could be used as a magazine cover. Lols!






Craving for snacks!


Shocked + Amazed = FUNNY!

Put behind... strings?

Candles that run on electricity.


In the bedroom...

... with the spotlight on.

Paparazzi on-the-go! Yan Fen: BRIGHTEST of all and...

... standing ALONE just for this POSE!

They left at 8pm plus.
As I slept at 3.30am the previous night, and woke up at 7.30am for the Entrance Exam at Bukit Merah the next morning, I was tired by that time. Thus, I took a nap at about 9pm. I woke up to see my family watching "Journey to the Center of the Earth". The time was 11.30pm. I was feeling cold and weak. Hence I brewed myself a hot cup of herbal tea, and I felt much better after that.
I then slept again at 1.30am - all the way till the following day. -_-
No comments:
Post a Comment