Tuesday, December 02, 2008

蜡笔小新的小熊饼干

Pei Qi bought Yan Fen a souvenir from Japan, and asked me pass to Yan Fen when I see her. I was surprised and elated when I saw the gifts.
My response was like, "CAN YOU BELIEVE IT??!!!"


蜡笔小新的小熊饼干!!!!





It was exactly the same packaging as was in the shows! Wuahahaha!
Was wondering why 蜡笔小新 love it sooooo much and hence, treated it as his 点心 (or what he always like to say, "心点!")....

Me, being an almost enthusiastic fan of Crayon Shin Chan, quickly took a picture of it (since it was a rare chance) before handing the gifts to Yan Fen.

I couldn't find the biscuits while I was in Japan last year. To think that it was actually Pei Qi's sister who found it in a supermarket during their trip in Japan a week before. *JUMP JUMP*

All right, I was being overly excited. Lols.
:D

Anyway, this Nov-Dec have been a busy and meaningful holidays for me.
Chinese Orchestra, Youth Fostering Session, Entrance Exam and etc. I did quite a bit of reading ever since my JC life (or is it secondary school? Couldn't remember.). These books I read range from guidance-fundamentals-exam materials-English and Chinese novels.

Got to go back to my world of bookworms and practise my liuqin now,
bye yo! 8D

No comments: